OMNIMATE product configurators
You want to configure components individually
We offer a variety of design options
Our product configurator allows you to quickly select and customize PCB terminals and connectors on component specification and requirements of your application. It also supports the assignment of possible counterparts of connectors. The components can be individually configured and designed.
Configure OMNIMATE connection technology
Structure, integrate, design or label the connection area.
- Standard colours: black, orange, grey, green
- Signal and functional colours: blue, yellow, red
Providing for smooth installation and quick repairs:
- Flexible layout for an applications-based label
- Including sharp-contoured special characters and symbols
- Pad printing, inkjet labelling, and adhesive system
So that only those components which belong together fit together:Take advantage of our systematic connector or PCB coding systems:
- Flexible: individual manual coding in the process or on-site
- Smart: pre-assembled coding from the factory, fi t to your requirements
- Efficient: pre-formed coding with large quantities
Pin lengths optimized for the process
Application-oriented plating systems
The proper packaging for your manufacturing process simplifies logistics and raises efficiency.
- Box (standard package): saves space and environmentally friendly
- Tape (on reel): the appropriately sized roll for any feeder, starting at 24 mm
- Tube: can be automatically assembled, also without feeder
- Tray: quick access for larger components
Choose the ideal pin length, based on engineering requirements and process parameters, including:
- PCB construction: thickness, assembly type
- Assembly process: manual or automatic
- Soldering process: wave or refl ow soldering
Select the proper contact surface for your application based on electrical parameters or:
- Environmental factors such as moisture or chemical fluids
- Mechanical factors such as vibration or shock
- Application characteristics such as the number of plugging cycles
- Thermal infl uences such as temperature values and cycles
Selective equipped assembly
Services & Solutions
Extend the clearance and creepage distances with a check box – partial assembly with metal components and contacts is simple and:
- Saves space: smaller dimensions than a large pitch
- Effi cient: different voltage ranges in one component
- Smart: same interface for processing and maintenance
- Cost-effi cient: possible to use lower performance classes
Seamlessly proceeding with your custom configuration:
For components of the device connection technology there are many different design options. Call us if you need more support. Our specialists will gladly assist you.
Here you will find more services for Device connectivity.
We offer not only the best product performance: we also provide application expertise and services at all stages, from specification through to component integration and implementation.